Winter 2013-2014 Session (12/2/2013 - 3/2/2014)
- 11/10/13 - 03/02/14
- 11/10/13 - 02/15/14
This registration is for the Winter Waunakee Wave Session that starts practices on Monday Dec. 2 and ends Saturday Mar 1, 2014
See the summary of Winter registration costs---click here.
For descriptions of all the practice groups available-- click here.
For a team transfer form, download it here.
Documents needed to complete this online registration
- a PRIMARY email address that will be your website login
- insurance card and preferred physician contact info
- practice group name (see group list, or choose age group if not sure)
- credit or debit card
How online registration works - please read!
- Click Register NOW button below
- READ. Read and approve the forms and disclaimers
- PAY. Make the online payment
- You will get a SUCCESS webpage immediately when the online registration is posted.
- TRANSFERS. Please fill out a transfer form and put it in the Board folder at the pool. You must attach at the first effective date.
- EMAILS. You will be notified by email when your registration is confirmed. If you are a new family, the confirmation email will contain your password for the website. Your login is the main email address you provided during registration.
- LOGIN. Log in to the website at the SIGN IN button. You can change your account details and contact info there.
PLEASE NOTE two potential website issues during registration:
1) First step screen
If you are a previous family but have been out more than 2 sessions, you may have problems with the "have an account" screen (see below). If you seem to get stuck in an endless loop, stop. Then use the CONTACT US button and let us know "I'm having issues with the first screen". We have to reset an item in your expired account.
2) Are you registering on Sunday night?
If you register online any Sunday evening between 7pm and 12 midnight, be aware that our Team Unify database is taken offline for maintenance for about 1/2 hour sometime during this period every Sunday.
- If it's offline for maintenance, your registration may go normally BUT you may get a pop-up screen at the end of registration that says STATUS FAILED with a conflicting success message
- If it's offline, your registration does not end up with a Success page that says "Your registration and payment has been successfully processed"
If you get an error on Sunday, please do the following:
- Attempt to re-register on Monday.
- EMAIL the Registrar at email@example.com right away and let us know. We will ensure that your account is charged only once, and that your registration is set up properly.
- If it fails on Sunday, send your swimmer(s) to practice and let coach know there was a registration issue.
Are you registering for Green IPP?
Green group for Individual Pratice Plans (IPP) need prior coach approval before registering. Contact Coach Gerry at the "Coaches" webpage (very top link).
Still have questions?
Let us know! Email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org